Official Bulletin "Promyslova Vlasnist"
Official Bulletin “Promyslova Vlasnist” has been published since 1993. Periodicity of publication is set based on the materials submitted for publication. In 1993-2001, 3 to 11 issues per year had been published; starting from 2002, the Official Bulletin had been published in two books once per month. Since April 2007, it has been issued twice a month in two books.
The structure and contents of the Official Bulletin is improved constantly given the changes in the current regulatory background in the field of legal protection of intellectual property.
The current structure of the Official Bulletin is established by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine order №730 as of May 18,2017, according to which each book of the Official Bulletin contains the following data:
Book 1 “Inventions, Utility Models, Topographies of Integrated Circuits” includes the following sections:
information about invention applications;
information about granted patents of Ukraine for inventions;
information about granted patents of Ukraine for utility models;
information about registration of topographies of integrated circuits;
Book 2 “Industrial Designs, Marks for Goods and Services, Qualified Indications of Origin of Goods" includes the following sections:
- official communications;
- information about granted patents of Ukraine for industrial designs;
- information about granted certificates of Ukraine for marks for goods and services;
- information about marks registered under the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks and/or the Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks, legally protected in Ukraine;
- information about well-known marks in Ukraine;
- information about applications for registration of qualified indications of origin of goods and/or the right to use qualified indications of origin of goods;
- information about registration of qualified indications of origin of goods;
- information about registration of the right to use registered qualified indications of origin of goods;
- colour images of industrial designs;
- colour images of marks for goods and services.
Since 2005, the Official Bulletin has been also issued on the optical disc. Starting from the Official Bulletin No. 1/2015, each disc contains (in PDF) information, published in the latest printed issue of the Official Bulletin, and is equipped with navigation system for quick access to the desired data.
Since 2006, online version of the Official Bulletin has been available on the website of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Industrial Property Institute” (since April 2015 State Enterprise “Ukrainian Intellectual property Institute”).
Since 1994, the Official Bulletin has been completed with the Annual Index, which contains the numerical, systematic and name indices of the industrial property rights, data on which had been published during the last year.
The printed issues of the Official Bulletin (from 1993 and up to first half of 2015 inclusive) and issues thereof on the optical discs (since 2005) have been delivered free of charge to the patent collections of the national system of science and technology information.
Since 2017, the Official Bulletin on the optical disc has been distributed free of charge according to the Registry of Free Distribution of the Official Bulletin on CD-ROM, approved by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
The Official Bulletin on optical disc (price list) can be purchased at:
State Enterprise “Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute” (Ukrpatent)
1 Hlazunova Street
Kyiv-42, 01601, Ukraine
T.: (044) 494-05-78, (044) 494-05-79
T./F.: (044) 494-05-80
Modified on January, 2018